• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
This is a joke, right? The govt has taken away people's freedoms for well over a year and now you want to pretend like those of us who have been arguing people should have had their freedom all along are the anti-freedom ones? His point is not that they shouldn't be able to wear masks. His point is that unless 99% of people are unvaccinated then a significant portion of people in some areas are still wearing masks, against CDC guidance and against all science, for no reason other than they've been conditioned to.
OMG!!! I am getting dizzy. I thought Gonzo08's quote "Man, if only we lived in a free country where people could still wear masks if they wanted to..... " was sarcasm and I didn't realized it wasn't until others responded. This thread is getting impossible to read. In light of the whole removing freedoms idea, I am going to publicly shame anyone using sarcasm without putting <sarcasm> tags on their posts. I am going to contact the cancel culture police and have you publicly ridiculed and kicked out of your favorite coffee shop. I'll demand to speak to your manager, call you a racist, and rename your high school because it's name is probably racists as well, and demand you drive an electric car to and from the airport when you fly in your private jet!!! Got it?!!

And don't even think about getting on my boat unless you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, anthrax, The Measles, and wear a condom. And, for the love of God, please don't move to Florida!

Last edited:

taxi1

pilot
Seriously? You don't know what happened there? That guy you link to is an idiot.

Not seeing too many masks on these guys, at a religious festival preceding their Covid explosion. Zoom in and look. worshipping the God of Superspreaders.

h_56825914.jpg

They also held political rallies. Count the masks in this shot.

https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F3%252F7%252F6%252F9%252F33659673-3-eng-GB%252FCropped-16185335422021-04-14T085420Z_118084609_RC2KVM9RNBVX_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-INDIA-KUMBH.JPG

They declared they'd defeated Covid already. They #$%ed it up.

SlickAg

pilot
Seriously? You don't know what happened there? That guy you link to is an idiot.

Not seeing too many masks on these guys, at a religious festival preceding their Covid explosion. Zoom in and look. worshipping the God of Superspreaders.

h_56825914.jpg

They also held political rallies. Count the masks in this shot.

https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F3%252F7%252F6%252F9%252F33659673-3-eng-GB%252FCropped-16185335422021-04-14T085420Z_118084609_RC2KVM9RNBVX_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-INDIA-KUMBH.JPG

They declared they'd defeated Covid already. They #$%ed it up.
What about the superspreader events in Malaysia? Is it like the one in Florida that happened earlier in 2021? Something about a big bowl?

Maybe you could take a road trip through there and report back what you find. I’m sure we’d all find it very riveting and insightful.

SlickAg

pilot
@Hair Warrior at what point would the lab theory officially be considered "un-debunked"?

Sadly, I'm not sure that nittany will get a chance to read this since he doesn't appear to come around here anymore.

jmcquate

Contributor
Do work vehicles actually make more frequent turns that any one else? Or is there something more sinister afoot going on?

SlickAg

pilot
Yeah, Japan's a real shitstorm of Covid fail.

View attachment 30822
I’m not talking about it in comparison to America. If masks are so effective, then why are hospitals getting overwhelmed? Also, why do 80% of the Japanese support cancelling or postponing the games. All they have to do is wear masks and things will be fine, right?

Go take another trip and report back. ?

Yeah, he’s really dumb. That’s why people like Martin Kulldorf and Nobel laureate Michael Levitt follow him. You’re smart, what happened in Uruguay? And why did someone as “smart” as the CDC Director advocate for shutting down Michigan and then the cases plummeted immediately afterwards?

Last edited: