• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Courageous video of an Arab Woman

navychick

Unfortunately, that's probably true. But its nice to see someone with that background speak out against the actions of "their people". Its easy to forget that there are Arabs and Muslims against this war too.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
joboy666 said:
unfortunately many average muslims pay the price that hezbollah racked up.:(
One side takes great pains to avoid civilian casualties . . . the other takes great pains to make that side create unwilling martyrs. 'Nuff said.

LoneSailor

Wow she hit the nail right on the head. She got some huge cojones by saying what many would fear to say -- specially on national TV.

GMan1976

Banned
I really hope for her safety...hopefully there won't be a fatwah on her. I would love to hear the rubbish of a rebuttle! THANKS FOR THE GREAT VID!!!

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
When the guy tried to rebut her, I could have sworn he said, "Jane you ignorant Sl-ut!"

That woman was spot on and the had the backbone to say it, I say had because she is probably dead by now.

AppleCello

I dunno... that guys hat seems pretty official, and it really does impart some kind of infallable and righteous aura...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I would have liked to see more of the debate, though she paints a slightly rose-colored picture. There have indeed been right-wing Jews who have marched into mosques and gunned down Palestinians at prayers. There is plenty of blame for all sides in the conflict.

Sayre

The woman in the video is Dr. Wafa Sultan. She lives in Los Angeles and is very much alive and well. She was recently featured in the Time 100 list of people who shape the world.

pdx

HSM Pilot
Wufa Sultan said:
You can believe in stones, but don't throw them at me.

Great quote, and a great speech in general.

However, I have to agree that saying "there has never been a single Jew who ___(insert violent act)___" is not very productive. All it takes is one example to prove the point wrong. That is like saying there aren't any backwards f-ed up violent closed-minded Americans who treat women like property. Sure there are. As long as they don't act in a way that breaks the law, let them believe whatever dumb ass stuff they want.