• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus/padre deal of a century!

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
BOY DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!

Ever dreamed of living on a tropical island? What about fulfilling that dream while you are fulfilling another: the dream of naval aviation! Read on!

There is a room for rent in a 2br/3bath townhome situated in a lush, tropical setting. Conveniently located only minutes from all the fine establishments Corpus Christi has to offer (including, but not limited to: NAS, Wal-Mart, the HEB, the finest golf course in South Texas, and the legendary Pelican bar), this is one deal you don't want to miss out on.

Other highlights:
-Owned and operated by a naval aviator (who is, incidentally, at the time of publication, a bored SDO)
-The other bedroom will be occupied by the aforementioned aviator's brother, a marine primary student.
-Hurricane deflection shield protects entire property (free of charge!)
-1 car garage
-2 stories, with 2 master bedrooms and a loft
-Exotic stone tile floors
-Gourmet granite kitchen with garbage disposal (also free of charge!)
-Former residence of one Masterbates
-Sweet backyard

All of this and so much more for the low price of $550/month plus half the utilities.

Please contact Adam 619-840-2626
or PM me for photos

DO NOT PASS THIS ONE UP!

MasterBates

How well did the living there work out for getting Jets.

(aka, I am not the only HSL-East person to live there :D )

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I'm pretty sure I live next door. The guys that just left both got their #1 choice, 1 jets, 1 E-6.

Nice place, quiet neighbors.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
I lived there and got E-6's.

My roomate got Jets.

Sooo.. I guess there is some element of truth to that statement.

Either way, it's a sweet place to live.

MasterBates

Your roommate was at the PUMA this morning, delivering mail that was sent there by accident. I think he's still a bit scared of LTs though. I never heard and ENS say SIR so many times in a 3 minute span.

One of Kmac's minions as well.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Your roommate was at the PUMA this morning, delivering mail that was sent there by accident. I think he's still a bit scared of LTs though. I never heard and ENS say SIR so many times in a 3 minute span.

One of Kmac's minions as well.

No surprises here. You are, after all, a legend in the TRACOM.

On top of that, he was probably intimidated by the awesomeness that is the PUMA.