• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus Island House For Rent - Private Owner

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
After having the best renting experience I could imagine the least I can do is advertise for my landlord...

3 bed, 2 bath, don't know the sq ft but I could find out if you would like to know. $1200/month, $1200 deposit. The house is off of Whitecap just past the golf course on the N side. Pets on approval, they prefer smaller dogs ... (we have two dogs, one 70lbs the other 110lbs, both are the kind targeted by BSL, as well as a cat - he is VERY reasonable, no one else would take our "killers"). Split floor plan if a few roommates want to stay here. Two car garage. Grass instead of the typical island white rock lawn. Sorry, not on a canal. I believe the house was built in '97.

Our landlord completely left us alone except when we needed something ... then he would show up 30 min later to fix any problem. He and his wife are genuinely good people.

He would like a year lease but will deal with an military clause issues with no questions asked and no shady stealin-your-money deals.

We will be moving out in mid-Oct. Pictures to come as soon as the wife can email them. Contact me with any questions.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
^^^I just signed a lease for a place right off of Whitecap and will be moving in on the 15th. Did you enjoy living in that area?

Herc_Dude

pilot
Contributor
I did - I have no complaints. It was an easy drive to work and HEB was just across the bridge for just about anything you would need. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

nvrg1vup

I did - I have no complaints. It was an easy drive to work and HEB was just across the bridge for just about anything you would need. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

1200/mo sounds nice. Pictures? I found a nice place down in the city(place is off ocean dr), but has anyone been given a hard time in Corpus on their deposit or otherwise?
I'm looking for a roomate at this point b/c it looks like it's going to be good deal. pm me for pics.

Herc_Dude

pilot
Contributor
Sorry about the lack of pictures ... I have been min net for the past month or so. They will be inbound shortly...

devil_dog_wife

Proud wife and mama!
Pictures

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DMR

Do you happen to know when this house will be available? If you could PM, I would appreciate it! Thanks

Bevo16

pilot
Just a word of advice,

Don't sign any lease for property in Corpus until Monday.

Some of those photos may be out of date by Saturday afternoon.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
commencing threadjack:

Is that dog a mastiff, or just a big boxer with an undocked tail?

Herc_Dude

pilot
Contributor
commencing threadjack:

Is that dog a mastiff, or just a big boxer with an undocked tail?

Bullmastiff - he is still young and lanky. Hasn't grow into his body yet. For anyone thinking about a large family dog you cannot go wrong with this breed! They are really gentle giants.

And yes, he owns the house. His older brother is probably sleeping on the bed...