• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus Housing

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Flour Bluff? Hit or miss. Stick to the island. There's a lot of rentals, just keep looking through different sources.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I'm headed down to Corpus first week of March with two other roommates. I can only find one place for rent on the island and it's not that great looking. Are there any nice areas to rent in that are west of the base? There's plenty of houses for rent that way and trying to see what areas we should avoid.

Much of the places for rent on the Island aren't listed online (or at least didn't used to be). You'll probably have a lot better luck driving around the island when you get there.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
You get 10 days of TLE (free hotel) when you get there. Check into the Q and go hit up a few of the real estate places on the island. They'll hook you up.

Sonog

pilot
Go in on a house with a couple of buddies on the island. Very easy to get something very affordable on the water. People save up their entire lives to retire to something that I am paying less than 600 a month to live in.

cjh0006

Myself and my roommate are headed down south to the rock and are looking for new renters...3 Bed 2 Bath furnished house on the Island.. Shoot me a PM and Ill hook ya up with the owner (retired Naval Aviator)..

cameron172

pilot
You get 10 days of TLE (free hotel) when you get there. Check into the Q and go hit up a few of the real estate places on the island. They'll hook you up.
That's the plan. Hopefully there's no ridiculously long wait lists.

Myself and my roommate are headed down south to the rock and are looking for new renters...3 Bed 2 Bath furnished house on the Island.. Shoot me a PM and Ill hook ya up with the owner (retired Naval Aviator)..
PM sent.