• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corneal Haze

FDX

It's mind games!
Ok, did a brief search but came up with nothing. Just had my 7 month post op check. Both eyes healthy at 20/15. However, above my pupil on my right eye, very slight haze has developed. Doc said it most likely will not spread since it was about a one percent chance that i would get it in the first place. It has no effect whatsoever on my vision since it is not near my pupil. Does anyone know if this is still disqaulifying provided that it does not spread?

blur

A-pool
I probably can't help you on this subject, but what do you mean by a "very slight haze "?

FDX

It's mind games!
I probably can't help you on this subject, but what do you mean by a "very slight haze "?

I mean that it took her a couple of minutes to make sure that it was there. So slight that it was hard for her to see in the slip light. Those were also her words, not mine.