• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cop uses BB gun to save 'jarhead' skunk

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I read that after the jar broke, it left just a collar which the skunk then removed its head from. AH HA!!!! The narrowist part of the jar IS the collar, if it could get its head out of that, surely it could have gotten out anytime. The skunk wasn't stuck, it was merely trying to eat the remaining dressing, only to have some hot-shot cop then ruin its meal and endanger its life by shooting and breaking the jar with a BB gun. I'm calling Pam on this atrocity...Skunks are not some stinky, cat chasing french stereotype. They are animals with the same rights as chimps, and therefor us. GOD SAVE THE SKUNKS!!!!!!!
20070109pepe.gif
Pamela_Anderson.jpg

p.s. her 10 gallon is on backwards...

skim

None
Contributor
Well, I have never been to France, however I did meet some french tourists when I was in high school and hanging out at our spot, and they kept asking me and my friends where they could get "american skateboard" and one of those guys mannerisms and overall 'style' was exactly like this kid I hated. So, to answer your question, I will say....Yes.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
If a Canadian beauty doesn't exploit herself, does anybody see her?

I am be interested to see Cate's take on the empowerment of women through objectification ;).
Sigh.

If a woman chooses to exploit herself sexually to get ahead in society, it's not her fault but the fault of the patriarchal society that makes women's sexuality an exploitable commodity. Would it be nice, from a feminist perspective, if she chose to make her living in some way that didn't involve becoming voiceless wank material for guys of all ages across the country (and Borat)? Sure, but one can hardly fault her for trying to get ahead using the tools she has in a society that rewards use of those tools.

As for her marrying Rick Salomon, I have no idea what she thinks she's doing, but anyone who's had any contact with Paris Hilton's girly bits seems like a bit of a health risk.

skim

None
Contributor
Wow. I can picture it now, "The girly bits monolouges"