• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool SR-71 excerpt from "Sled Driver"

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
I just met Brian Shull day before yesterday. He's still at the AOPA Summit 2010 in Long Beach, CA today if anyone wants to meet him.

AWESOME dude.

He survived an ejection with burns over 90% of his body and spent 1 year in burn ward to die before flying the "Sled." He told the flight quacks to "F" off and regained flight status and flew the Sled after it.

Shiddy

I just met Brian Shull day before yesterday. He's still at the AOPA Summit 2010 in Long Beach, CA today if anyone wants to meet him.

AWESOME dude.

He survived an ejection with burns over 90% of his body and spent 1 year in burn ward to die before flying the "Sled." He told the flight quacks to "F" off and regained flight status and flew the Sled after it.

Holy Shit!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I have been searching for a copy of this book that costs less than 500 bucks. No dice. Anyone have a copy they want to sell?