• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Pilot Story

alwyn2nd

Once upon a time a pilot found a beautiful princess and asked her, "Will you marry me?"
The princess said, "No!"

And the pilot lived happily ever after and flew jets all over the world and drove hot cars and chased skinny long-legged big-breasted flight attendants and hunted and fished and went to topless bars and dated women half his age and drank Weihenstephaner German beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and ate cold leftover meals, potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frickin' cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up........

The end.

blackbart22

pilot
A wise old Chief once told me "Sir, If you want a happy life, don't f--- up your twenties with marrage or f--- up your thirties with kids. It works.

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
One must simply know how to pick his women. Married to the first one (very happily) for thirty-eight years, through three deployments, two wars, three kids, etc., until lost her to cancer. Met & married Debbie very shortly after Linda died (four months...!!) ...we're still honeymooning after ten years!

Each one a great friend, companion, fisherwoman, boater ...and all the rest!! :)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Each one a great friend, companion, fisherwoman, boater ...and all the rest!! :)

My hat's off to ya Ron, I never could quite figger out this 'marrying thang'...first one made 15 years, bached it for next 19 years, then another shot. Lasted 8 years. The math told me a potential third one might last maybe <4 years. I threw in the towel! lol:rolleyes:
BzB, now career bachelor