• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Naval Aviation Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
check http://homepage.mac.com/schmuke for a cool VX-9 hornet video (under the downloads section). Footage I took while stashed in China Lake last summer... The run down Star Wars Canyon was awesome... The file is 11Mb, but definitely worth it...

There is a Taliban Bodies version on the site above (strictly aviation), as well as others (filter version, and originals)

Anyone know of any other good sites that have good videos with Naval Aviation in them?

"Friends don't let friends fly junk (T-34 and T-37)"

chccurd

That was great! It was definitely worth the wait! Great job!!!
thumbup_125.gif

-Chris

akamifeldman

Interplanetary Ambassador
WOW! That video was amazingly awesome!
thumbup_125.gif
thumbup_125.gif

The Three D's of Aviation: Never do anything Dumb, Dangerous, or Different!

Bushmaster

Great video, I also got some of the hornet pics, they are great too IMHO...

I have a Hornet video from Boeing, it is some 63 megs, but I don't know how to post it since I don't have any webspace. Anyone can host?

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
Dingo how the hell did you make that jet come out of the water like that (on the "no chance" video)??? That was ridiculous... I watched it over and over because of that!

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
Nevermind... I realized that you didn't make that one... so how'd they do it??? PS... this lowslow_n_dumb guy's all over the freaking place.

- Warlord

version2point0

its faked. ive seen that video all over the place. it was really video of a missile being submersively launched. the video of the jet was superimposed over it and then rotated to make it look like it really was coming out of the water and flying.

-v2.0

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
Oh ok, thanks for the explanation version2point0. i obviously didn't think there was a jet that could actually do that, but it did look almost real... at least on this crappy computer where things are blury anyway. Maybe one day they'll have fighters that can do that... you'd scare some S%*t out of unsuspecting foreign vessels.

version2point0

hell yeah :) can you immagine a plane coming out of the water to shoot down some mig or whatever? the pilot would be underwater laughing his head off "this guy aint even gonna know whats comin!"

-v2.0

cricechex

Actually, the navy is working on a plane that can be launched from a sub. Unfortunately, it is un-manned. (the one type of aircraft that scares the crap out of me!) Only because I don't want to lose out my chance to fly due to a computer! Anyway, The discovery channel aired the program.
cricechex

Status
Not open for further replies.