• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Dutch Marines Video

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Interacted with the ROK and Royal Thai Marines several times while stationed in Iwakuni (Cobra Gold '98 and a few other things). Those guys are hardcore.
We also had a Thai Marine in our company at TBS, and I got to haul ammo for the Brits while they were doing some training at Quantico. All of these services do the name "Marine" proud, whether on the battlefield, in the training area, or in the bar, that's for sure.

A little more on topic: Didn't the Dutch Marines do a terrorist take-down on a train a while back? I think I saw something on the Military Channel about it, but I was kind of drunk.

markvanes

In case you guys didn't notice, the incident was reenacted in the video. The train, and a school, were hijacked by South Moluccan terrorists. I saw the Discovery show too, and they did a great job, even using F-104s in low flyovers to disorient the terrorists. That's thinking outside the box.