• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Congrats to the newest Skippers!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The VAQ list is exceptional, particularly for three of the second look picks who were thought to be shoe-ins last year.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
VT commands are OP-T (as are TACRON and Weapons Schools). Special Mission commands are NRDs, Naval Brigs, weapons stations and other such oddities.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
VT commands are OP-T (as are TACRON and Weapons Schools). Special Mission commands are NRDs, Naval Brigs, weapons stations and other such oddities.
Who's got two thumbs and was totally wrong?
<---- THIS GUY

Thanks for the correction, Brett.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
One of the VAQ dudes is a good friend of mine from before my life in the Marine Corps. He's a great guy and all around solid dude. Totally awesome to see him on the list.

Farva01

BKR
pilot
Some of my students from Meridian are starting to screen for command, time for me to go! Congrats, DFIU!
Well it makes me feel old because I am starting to see guys I used to get drunk with in Meridian on the list. Solid list this year, but I do remember them from a time past so it is slightly amusing to picture them as Skippers. Congrats!