• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Confused on how to move all my stuff to next duty section

100water1

Just received my first set of orders and I need to relocate. I have 5 days of travel time.

I was told there are several ways the Navy will pay for our moves and the info I'm reading online is a bit confusing so I wanted to ask for advice here.

I cant log in with my cac right now so if I have to apply or sign documents with my cac, I guess I'm screwed.

I'm flying to my final destination. Luckily I don't have too many belongings or large pieces of furniture. I'm bringing all my suitcases to the airport.

What do I do to try and get reimbursed for the move?

Any help would be appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I haven’t moved in a few years… however there should still be a base PPO, essentially a moving office to help you out with all of this…

OscarMyers

None
Just received my first set of orders and I need to relocate. I have 5 days of travel time.

I was told there are several ways the Navy will pay for our moves and the info I'm reading online is a bit confusing so I wanted to ask for advice here.

I cant log in with my cac right now so if I have to apply or sign documents with my cac, I guess I'm screwed.

I'm flying to my final destination. Luckily I don't have too many belongings or large pieces of furniture. I'm bringing all my suitcases to the airport.

What do I do to try and get reimbursed for the move?

Any help would be appreciated.
A little info could help. Where are you at and where are you going? Usually either of those Personal Property Office will help you. This might be a good place to start. You're also gonna need to get on DPS and set up a move on there.

If you find someone to talk to, DITY move is the magic word you're looking for. (do it your self). Its also known as a personally procured move (PPM). They'll pay you to move yourself, but pay attention to the weight ticket requirments and documents needed to claim it on the back side.