• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Conduct Unbecoming (what NOT to do while in a pool at PCola)

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Saw this on the news yesterday. Was wondering how long it would take to make it here. Looks like the birdslayers have been trumped in the Hall of Heros.

It's also embarassing as hell. I don't think he'll be an officer for much longer.

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Jesus... he strangled a puppy with his bare hands...

Shooting birds looks like volunteering at the 4-H in comparison.

Talk about a messy breakup.

Angels

Contributor
Was he trying to use being drunk as an excuse for killing the dog?! I think animal cruelty cases should have harsher charges & sentencings than they do. If someone can do this to an innocent animal I don't see anything stopping them from doing it to a person.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Looks like the birdslayers have been trumped in the Hall of Heros.

It's also embarassing as hell. I don't think he'll be an officer for much longer.

On that note, word up here was that entire group managed to stay in the Navy and continue towards API.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Stupid prick. I generally prefer the company of dogs to that of people. I know a few dobermans I would love for this guy to meet.

Idiot move, too. You could kick a baby in the head and get less of a reaction out of people than if you kicked a puppy.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's a big negatory. There have been, uh, "developments."

Yeah, they actually all progressed into Primary, but there have been additional charges, so they're currently all on training hold. Check the Navy Times for details.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Im not into bird killing or dog killing, BUT,

Lest we remember that all of these folks are innocent until proven guilty.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Maybe ABC will have problems with their new series:
b10f3c64cf556069182cf7539d90baa1.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)