• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commercial Jet forced to land due to irate, thirsty passenger

plc67

pilot
Even though I am flying a freighter out of Hong Kong I've never had rubber dog shit pull that kind of stunt on me.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Awww, c'mon. The customer is always right. I think the airlines may owe this guy an apology for their lackluster service.:D

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I don't buy it. The two news sources have stories that don't jive. The second source says that he "attacked" the flight attendant, while the first just said that he was irate, used profanity, and threw the drink. Sounds like the guy just had a bad day and his brat kid really wanted some apple juice.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I don't buy it. The two news sources have stories that don't jive. The second source says that he "attacked" the flight attendant, while the first just said that he was irate, used profanity, and threw the drink. Sounds like the guy just had a bad day and his brat kid really wanted some apple juice.
While I will agree there are inconsistencies between the news stories, it sounds like the guy deserves to be charged with interfering with a flight crew and assault. Throwing something at a FA is assault. Having a bad day and brat kid are not excuses. Maybe if he had a really bad day he would have punched the FA or attacked the cockpit.

No sympathy - the guy needs to learn control and spend a little while in jail thinking about it. The airline needs to sue him for the cost of the diversion.