• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commercial airlines miracle plan

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
They should pass a rule that all Sky-waitresses should be no older than 29, certifiably HOT, and very scantily dressed. No more 55 year old surly United Sky-Hags on my Osaka-San Fran trips.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
They should pass a rule that all Sky-waitresses should be no older than 29, certifiably HOT, and very scantily dressed. No more 55 year old surly United Sky-Hags on my Osaka-San Fran trips.

How much more would you be willing to pay in airfare? :icon_tong The "Sky-Hags" don't cost as much.

Thrillbill1 said:

The stewardesses on Qantas are great. My friend and I were abroad in Australia and we got certifiably bomb-zoed on a flight for free. It was awesome.
I thought you JUST turned 21??! A little under-aged drinking, huh? ;)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
How much more would you be willing to pay in airfare? :icon_tong The "Sky-Hags" don't cost as much.
Actually they cost more....they were hired young and are now senior. All the new-hire young, good looking junior Stews that are on the low end of the pay scale are furloughed.....

plc67

pilot
If you want to be truly repulsed try riding in the hotel crew van with a bunch of ball bearing stews.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
If you want to be truly repulsed try riding in the hotel crew van with a bunch of ball bearing stews.
And yet ... after 9/11 ... when I layed the hammer down in the preflight briefs, looked everyone in the eye, and told the boys and girls how it was all going to happen and what I expected of THEM as the Captain ... the fellows you reference were right there with me and would have fought to the death to protect the airplane, the passengers, the cabin crew ... and by extension ... the cockpit crew.

One thing I've learned from nearly 30 years of airline flying. No matter what the question ... you're all in it together ... :)