• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coke, Soda, or is it Pop?

Coke, Soda, or is it Pop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
big red was an acquired taste for me.

anyone ever have Inca Cola? tastes like big red, just colored piss yellow

rare21

pilot
Contributor
mostly coke down here in South Texas. Still since i'm from the border i'm used to Joya .... maybe some of you all can place that name.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
I'm from Indiana, and OF COURSE it's pop!!!! If you ask for a Coke, that's what you're getting: Coca-Cola. I know how to play Euchre, but I never realized that it was a Midwest game. I need to get around more. (Sigh)

jdnew

Here in Arkansas it is always Coke. If someone says "soda" or "pop" the next question usually asked is "where are you from?" When some one says soda or pop I usually think of those off brand cokes you usually see in the grocery store.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
In Atlanta, it's Coke, everything is Coke, even if it's Pepsi.

But I feel obliged to correct Viv - Coke is from Columbus, Georgia, not Atlanta, 'cause that's where John Pemberton came up with the syrup. They only added the carbonation in Atlanta, and there's whole Coca-Cola museum here that doesn't even mention Columbus, the punks.

J Dub

Im a Michigan boy and out here we call it PoP. My Dad was a Navy Pilot so Ive been around. Whenever i said Pop people looked at me like i had three eyes. One dude confused as hell, offered me a joint. Dont worry i passed.

KSUFLY

pilot
A soda is carbonated water, syrup and ice cream...a coke is any soft drink

You want a coke..
yea...
what kind?
Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.