• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coast Guard Academy

akdorsey

You got a problem with me?
Has anyone here attended the Coast Guard Academy? Doesn't matter how long just have you attended it.

akdorsey

I have actually questions about the process. I mean I know how the process works and everything I was just going to ask what would make my application look better. I know I have to get involved with some extracurricular activities but thats about all I know right now.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
What point are you in high school? A little background information on yourself might help people give you some suggestions.

akdorsey

Graduated last month and going to a junior college to get my math and science classes up to calculus and physics. Um....... I can do a mile and half in about 14 mins or so which isn't that good I don't think push i'm working on and sit ups are good. Can't think of anything else but if you need to know something just ask.

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Wow, that was painful to read..here ya go.

BigIron said:
//threadjack: Not to further siderail this fine thread, but this is a link I found for you folks afraid of the grammar nazis on here, and also good for your AD types writing eval/fitreps.\\end threadjack

Good luck with the Coast Guard Academy..and that link..:)