• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CMV-22B Osprey Rollout

Random8145

Maybe I misunderstood, but mmx1's post gave (me) the impression that he thought rotorcraft were a bad idea. So I was making the point that while they may be more dangerous than fixed-wing, they are still very useful.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Leave it to Chuck to post a banal overview of the Osprey submitted by 20 year old junior reporter ”Samantha” who hails from Dayton, Ohio, and who really, really hopes that her estranged bio-dad saw her report. Of note, Chuck is working with her parents, and people he knows on the internet, to manipulate her career without her knowledge. 🙄

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Leave it to Chuck to post a banal overview of the Osprey submitted by 20 year old junior reporter ”Samantha” who hails from Dayton, Ohio, and who really, really hopes that her estranged bio-dad saw her report. Of note, Chuck is working with her parents, and people he knows on the internet, to manipulate her career without her knowledge. 🙄
Actually, her name is Shelby Holliday from Denver, CO and a graduate of UC San Diego. See seems to be a rising defense / Pentagon reporter and clearly has some impressive work in her portfolio. Poised, tastefully dressed, etc - clearly a high value young woman.

She recently scored a interview with Vice Adm Brad Cooper.

Last edited: