• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cleveland Air Show

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Just wondering if anyone is bringing an aircraft to the Cleveland Air Show and what type they are bringing. I'm going to the show on Monday. Should be good times.

Steve24

you two have fun, i used to go to the show every year when I was young but now I'm down near Cincy for school so it is a no go this year...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My Dad and I used to go every year when I was growing up in Canton. I remember one year, we were touring the William G. Mather afterward, which is a museum ship right at the west end of Burke Lakefront. Some Hornet guy decided to do a low transition right over the ship. 14-year-old me loved it.

bbf7b2

pilot
Went to the show today. It was crowded but the show was pretty good. Got to talk to a couple of T-45 instructors from Meridian and poke around a couple TH-57s. Also got to meet the CO and XO of NRD Ohio who seemed pretty nice.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Yeah, I might be meeting the CO sometime in the near future...not looking forward to that one.

bbf7b2

pilot
So I'm guessing your meeting with her won't be about introductions and to receive a Navy lanyard.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
There was a -22 there. Really cool. Slightly smaller than I tought they'd be (I'd only seen them in pictures).