• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Clearance Interviews, what happens?

Oneil

Tranquillitas Ordinis
I was told a board in October may convene. Has anyone caught word on this? My choice: SNA/SNFO/SWO.
@Mr. Spenz are you currently in Washington?

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Are you referring to clearance interviews? I had a clearance interview recently and I have not even submitted my package to anything yet (board I'm waiting for is in December 2013).

Thats the prelim to get you access and get you to OCS. Everyone's timeline is different, but the Navy isn't going to waste money on getting you a clearance if you don't make it through OCS.

Meaning, you will have a few interviews as you proceed through training, depending on your "need to know." You won't know what that is until some random person tells you. Ha. But seriously.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Thats the prelim to get you access and get you to OCS. Everyone's timeline is different, but the Navy isn't going to waste money on getting you a clearance if you don't make it through OCS.

Meaning, you will have a few interviews as you proceed through training, depending on your "need to know." You won't know what that is until some random person tells you. Ha. But seriously.

Ehhh...

True for aviation because your commitment is so long. I had my interviews before I went to OCS because the expiration date would be later than my initial contract... Cleared TS/SCI and never had another interview after OCS until it was due this year.

It is equally as much a waste of money to pay someone E5+BAH and then O1+BAH to only find out his dad is a Pakistani national who gives money to Al Qaeda.