• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Clear the skies...PiC tomorrow

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On a low level nav flight yeah.;) Although I'll confess I did get an above or so on a couple of those flights. Did either one have pictures of the checkpoints from Google Earth? Several "motivators" did that when I was there a few months ago.

We used to do that w/ Terraserver back in the day.

Brett

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Any beast which inadvertently commits suicide by running into a fence probably deserves to die. :D

Brett

It actually broke it's leg, for anyone keeping score, and it was a HUGE deal. That pesky "breeding ground" rule. We should get the FAR Nazis over to this thread.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It actually broke it's leg, for anyone keeping score, and it was a HUGE deal. That pesky "breeding ground" rule. We should get the FAR Nazis over to this thread.

There's some kind of mink or silver fox farm on one of the LL routes in Whidbey (1350 from Pt. A) that merits a similarly annoying "wide berth." To make up for that, there's also a guy at the end of the route who has painted a huge "Fly Navy" sign on the roof of his barn and has come to air shows to actively solicit fly-bys.

Brett