• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class sizes

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Just out of curiosity, what is the rough size of an incomming class of tailhook students?

nugget81

pilot
The class before mine has 7. Mine has 4. The class behind mine has 2. If the trend stays linear, the next class will have 0 or -1.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The class before mine has 7. Mine has 4. The class behind mine has 2. If the trend stays linear, the next class will have 0 or -1.

I heard they're closing down the jet pipeline. Maybe someone should start a thread asking about that...

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
It's official. The jet pipeline is closed. UAV's are here to stay. Have a great weekend.:D

REALLY!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I have my Air Force officer package handy.
icon10.gif

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
hahaha, exactly the first impression that I had.

Call it what you must. Its a legit question with the low TH selection numbers coming out of primary with the recent slowdown. Thank you to those who answered the question. Now for the rest of you guys: How do you compute an NSS again and how can one game that? Have a great Navy Day.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Call it what you must. Its a legit question with the low TH selection numbers coming out of primary with the recent slowdown. Thank you to those who answered the question. Now for the rest of you guys: How do you compute an NSS again and how can one game that? Have a great Navy Day.

Don't be a douche-bag and try and "game" it. NSS/Selection is what it is and everyone has to deal with it. You aren't entitled to anything, so STFU and deal.

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Don't be a douche-bag and try and "game" it. NSS/Selection is what it is and everyone has to deal with it. You aren't entitled to anything, so STFU and deal.

No one is trying to game anything. It was a sarcastic comment in reply to the jabs that were thrown my way. Lighten up man.