• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Citadel or Noriwch

Jmuniz

Which school of these two.. are more academically challengeing, and have more standing among collleges?? So which one in a sense is better based on stats??

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I'd say go to Citadel. I don't know about academic challenges, but spelling doesn't seem to be your strong suit, and it's effing cold up north.

I keed i keed.

incubus852

pilot
You're going to be in the military for plenty of years (I assume that's where you're headed). Why don't you try something other than the military lifestyle for college... i.e. chicks, drinking, skipping class... while you still can.

You might also check a college review publication (Princeton Review?). That might give you a better sense of academic standings vs random people's opinions on a web board.

And a small note, but you won't get into the Citadel, "Noriwch," or many other places with sloppy spelling.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Ug, go to a real civilian college, don't go to a military academy. Just don't.

I say let the kid make his own decision. If he wants a military school education, then let him have it. The last thing we need is to have this argument again.

AW :) Lamp is ON and shining brightly.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Neither. If you really want to go to a military school, the Chesapeake Univ. of Nautical Technologies is the place to go. Great school, great bars and a great town. That and sexually repressed women at all girls Catholic schools love C.U.N.T....

Jmuniz

Hey guys,
Wow quick responses... so anyways i am pretty much set on the military lifestyle. I was accepted into both these schools and just cant seem to decide, I plan on going to law school preferably Yale or Harvard and not the military path. But i have partied enough in High school and do not have any need for girls, parties , clubs etc. Most of you are wondering with such high aspirations why the citadel or norwich, because as i said i have partied enough and my high school grades reflect it. In terms of ranking citadel seems to rank higher but i want to know which one has the most wow factor among military personal. Please no negative comments i am just looking for teh smart opinions of the people of this board =] cheers

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Connections and prestige-wise: Citadel has the edge.

Academic rigor: probably goes to Citadel as well, but I bet they're pretty close. And Norwich does have a grad school.

That said, I have a good buddy who was too tall for any of the federal academies who is going to Norwich. He's from the Northeast, so he knows the clime (this could be a deal breaker if you don't like the cold). He also has no aspirations to military service, but he is really digging NU. Apparently there is a significant proportion who just go for the discipline and prestige.

Visit them both. Pick the one you like better. I don't know that there's a whole lot of difference.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys,
Wow quick responses... so anyways i am pretty much set on the military lifestyle. I was accepted into both these schools and just cant seem to decide, I plan on going to law school preferably Yale or Harvard and not the military path. But i have partied enough in High school and do not have any need for girls, parties , clubs etc. Most of you are wondering with such high aspirations why the citadel or norwich, because as i said i have partied enough and my high school grades reflect it. In terms of ranking citadel seems to rank higher but i want to know which one has the most wow factor among military personal. Please no negative comments i am just looking for teh smart opinions of the people of this board =] cheers

Partying in high school is much, MUCH different than partying in college.