• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chuck Norris: Naval Aviator

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot
You think Hitler's death was a suicide? Think again...

chuck.jpg

Yes, Chuck, thank you... :)

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Man, I'm having trouble typing this...removing the forks from my eye sockets that I put in there 30 seconds into that CN vs. Cobra vid is interfering a bit.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Removing the forks from my eye sockets that I put in there 30 seconds into that CN vs. Cobra vid is interfering a bit.

You mean forks in the eyes as a good thing, right? As in, you were trying to eat your heart out, but missed?

East

东部
Contributor
Chuck

The "Walker, Texas Ranger" star, who served as an Air Force security forces Airman before becoming an actor, is visiting deployed servicemembers.

All troubles will be s:Dlved in the near future.......

Attachments

• 070913-F-6470S-202.jpg
    070913-F-6470S-202.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 165

phrogpilot73

The "Walker, Texas Ranger" star, who served as an Air Force security forces Airman before becoming an actor, is visiting deployed servicemembers.

All troubles will be s:Dlved in the near future.......
Please note - he is an honorary Marine, so he's the only one not in "douche-nozzle" cammies...

xmid

pilot
Contributor
He did the same thing about 9 months ago. One of my friends sent me some pics hanging with "The Chuck" in Iraq (Marine).

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
Well we all know that the vid and Chuck is totally fake due to the fact that Chuck would never get hurt from a truck flipping over... even if it was shot by a freaking chopper :) Also the guy would have never taken a punch from Chuck thats just impossible.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
No, the gayest thing is resurrecting a stupid 3 year old thread just to say that boomers rule.

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
Chuck Norris was one of he original 4 wisemen in the Bible. He gave Jesus the gift of the beard and it was the only gift that he kept his whole life. The other three were so jealous that they had him written out of the Bible-they died soon thereafter from mysterious round-house related injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.