• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chinese spy balloons floating over the US and latin america

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
For a brief time after she finished school my younger sister was a TWA flight attendant, Flight 800 was her run.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Didn't FBI lead the TWA 800 investigation ?
Leading the "investigation" is one thing. Leading the "hunt" is another. What hunt? Do they have a suspect on the run along the coast of Alaska? No, it implies the FBI is hunting for the only thing missing, the payload fallen into the ocean. Just stupid word choice.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
Leading the "investigation" is one thing. Leading the "hunt" is another. What hunt? Do they have a suspect on the run along the coast of Alaska? No, it implies the FBI is hunting for the only thing missing, the payload fallen into the ocean. Just stupid work choice.
I'm pretty sure they're conducting a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
FBI leading the hunt? What do they know about finding underwater objects fallen from miles up?
I have no idea about underwater recovery, but the FBI led the piracy ‘hunt’ in 2011, even though we were in the Arabian Sea. They seem to have far reach.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
"I've always suspected that an advanced alien civilization with the technology to travel at close to light speed across interstellar distances would arrive in Earth orbit unobserved and proceed to dispatch a fleet of small, easily detectable balloons into our atmosphere."

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We are dealing with things that are unidentified. They are definitely flying. And they most certainly are objects.

But just because that makes them literal unidentified flying objects still says fuck-all about whether or not aliens are involved.