• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

Does anyone ever use the chat option on the forum, cause everytime i go in there no one is ever around... do i smell or something? im a :hot_anima guy, TALK TO ME PEOPLE!

Is it even operable?
Everytime I go it there it's all blank.. :confused:
I just figured Webmaster hasn't gotten to it yet....
It used to work, once upon a time.
HrntDrvrsWife :cowboy_12

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I've used it. You just have to catch people in there. Talking to yourself is no fun.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The chat program works, but there is a bug in the code I wrote for it to display how many ppl are currently chatting. Right now I am on the road PCSing, will attempt to fix it when I get settled in.

HDW, you probably don't have Java installed, or your security settings set too high if you just have a blank screen.

zugg, yes, I am sorry to say, you do smell, and the word is out on the street about you... btw, I need you to move your desk back some, we need to store some more boxes in here, and yeah, I'll need that stapler....

Could be...I know I used be able to use it...who knows what happened...
I think that recently updated Norton program jacked up some things.
Thanks for the advice! I'll have to check it out.
HrntDrvrsWife :cowboy_12

pineapplehead

BDCP Crypto, OCS - July 9, 2005
When I go to the chat room, I get these error messages:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/local/www/data/airwarriors.com/forum/includes/init.php on line 506

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /usr/local/www/data/airwarriors.com/forum/includes/init.php on line 511

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /usr/local/www/data/airwarriors.com/forum/global.php on line 336

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /usr/local/www/data/airwarriors.com/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2172

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/www/data/airwarriors.com/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2177

pineapplehead, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any idea why it doesn't like me?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Somehow it got trashed in the move to the new server, I removed it, I will test it offline, and get it back when it is ready.

John

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Who's runnin the show here? I want to talk to the manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.