• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyBoyChris

Yes i know it is a little out of topic but doesn anyone ever go into the chatroom? please need people.
Chris

take care thanks

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Had a good chance to talk to FlyBoy (Chris) and to Peacoatman (Joey) last night via the chat room. Personnally I have been ducking out whenever Dave has been online, since I don't want to be bombarded with questions, seeing as how I get enough of those in the email or on the forum from him!

unfUSN

I jump in there a couple of times a day, but no one is ever there but me... I think Derrill has a good idea. We should set up some chta-room hours.

ATP

Derrill Thompson

Seriously though...

I'm available between 0600 CST and 1600 CST*.

*The use of government resources for unofficial activities is expressly prohibited.

Sarge

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ed, you can get to the chat room by clicking on the "hangar talk" link. Which is at the top right of the web page, just to the left of the logout button and beneath your login name. You have to be logged on for it to appear.

Side note, when you leave the chat room, please use the log out button in the bottom right.

Hope that helps.

FlyBoyChris

i didn't know i was going to get this kinda response, i just a little frustrated the other night (when John and peacoat where on). ther where like 40+ members on and no one was in the chatroom. Anywho here is what i was thinking. I have seen a few people who are only able to get on during the day, and those few can only stop by in the evening. Lestr try setting up two times, during the day, and during the evening. I'll go ahead and put out some times and you guys and gals see what ya think. let's say:
1500 during the day, and 2000 cst for the evening, any objections please voice them.

take care thanks

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You also have to remember that a lot of people browse the forum, and aren't registered members, but will still show up as xx number of active users. You have to be registered and logged on to be in the chat room.

FlyBoyChris

oh okay, i thought it only reported "registered" members at the bottum of the forum page. anywho...live and learn
chris

take care thanks

Edited by - FlyBoyChris on 04/19/2001 14:20:25

Status
Not open for further replies.