• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chat Operational

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hope MB hooked up w/a girl gone wild while he had the chance because he's gonna be a geek gone wild once he hears chat is back up!

MasterBates

I hope MB hooked up w/a girl gone wild while he had the chance because he's gonna be a geek gone wild once he hears chat is back up!

Hey, everything in moderation, including moderation..

I will neither confirm nor deny, since the ex may peruse this forum/

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm just trying to aviod unessecary grief until it is finalized.

Isn't FL a no fault state? Adultery/promiscuity really can't factor into a divorce, especially with no custody issues, but I understand your apprehension. My recommendation would be to document your escapades now so that you can show her how you've upgraded once things are finalized. The best revenge is living well.

Brett

MasterBates

Well said. While the LAW says that adultery is OK, UCMJ and the CO say otherwise. But will not charge unless proof is brought to his attention.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well said. While the LAW says that adultery is OK, UCMJ and the CO say otherwise. But will not charge unless proof is brought to his attention.

Did you actually have that conversation with your CO? If so, fvcking unbelievable.

Brett

MasterBates

My old CO informed me that Adultrery is punishable under the UCMJ, and to not engage in any activities which could result in charges of it being brought on me.

Not sure if it was a warning, or just informing me. That being said, there was another pilot who was charged with it in the wing 3 years ago.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
I get the impression it was a CYA thing. Probably more of a "keep your ducks in a row" until it's all finalized rather than give her more rope to try to hang you with, i.e. "Oh Commodore, Commodore - guess what my soon-to-be-ex-husband is doing? Hey isn't that illegal under military law? Don't you want to prosecute him?" You get the idea.

MasterBates

I was unsure how to take it. I think it is retarded, since she has been dragging the proceedings out as long as possible. But, for the record, I have been behaving myself.