• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chat Board aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Implemented an ASP based Chat Board on the forum... it is up and running, though I am still working some kinks out. The program used for it is Conquer Chat 3.0, written in ASP, I went ahead and modified the log in to use the Forum log in information, and username.

When you are logged in the forum, you should see the link to go to the "Hangar Talk" right beneath your name. Click on that, and there you go. Don't bookmark the chat room, or you will just be redirected to the main page.

Also, until I get the expired users part of the chat fixed, please use the logout button in the chat, or it will fubar up the chat.

At the bottom of the main forum page, you will see the current members on the chat board. If you see multiple names on someone, that is the idiot who didn't log out! You just watch, I will be the first one to do it too...

Thanks!

Yeah yeah yeah, I have WAYYY too much time on my hands!

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok, yada, yada, yada. I've already "not" logged out of the chat room twice now. I got too excited and forgot to read the instructions first.

FlyBoyChris

hey has there been any talk about setting upa formal chat time, you know, say once a week. something to that nature. AS of yet i have not seen anyone in there.
Chris

take care thanks

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That is a great idea. I myself have missed a number of people, I think Tripp was the closest with me logging on 9 minutes after he logged off the chat, doh!

I also added an "Active Users" portion down there on the status page, it will show you how many people have established a session on the forum at that particular time.

Anyone have any thoughts on a good time, as long as it doesn't interfere with my "strenuous" schedule, I will try and make it myself (don't want to miss that tee time!).

FYI -- Today, I will be back on at 3pm EST for anyone else that is interested. Gotta go, off to a O dark 30 tactics sim, o joy!

Dave Shutter

John, I'm usually online early in the afternoon before I go to work, if you plan to be on around 3:00. Must be nice to get out of work that early, your work week's like what: twenty hours?! ;) Tripp, I can tell by the time on some of your posts that your often up late, tapping the night away. I get home from 11-12 normally and am up for a couple hours after that as well. I'm used to going to bed when OC's are usually getting up! Poopie week will be sooo much fun!

D

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 04/10/2001 15:04:59

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Yeah, I'm usually studying and hop on the computer b/c I can't concentrate. Damn ADD. I'm also around in the afternoon after classes & before nite meetings.

FlyBoyChris

So who is going to decicede something. whenever you all work outto be the best time please do post it :) laters
Chris

take care thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.