• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Charging people money to become a fighter pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Learn How to Become a Fighter Pilot for a Mere $97

TW-2's week has been brightened by this awesome piece of entrepreneurship. I figured I would spread the joy.

www.becomefighterpilot.com

Certain names and squadrons have been omitted to protect the umm....gullible?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The main question I have is, does anyone here know anyone who has actually used this or any of the people giving testimonials on the site?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
The main question I have is, does anyone here know anyone who has actually used this or any of the people giving testimonials on the site?

We could all take turns "planting" testimonials... my only regret is April Fools' Day is still 336 days away :(

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Wait, I never got a "Certificate of Acceptance" with the "Officer of Marines" title when I contracted for OCC-200... Does that mean I won't be a fighter pilot? Damn. I should have paid my money. You gotta know this stuff coming in!
"

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
"Hi, My name is Stinky. Do YOU want to be a Phrog Pilot? Well, you're in luck - I'll sell you the top secret 'Phrog Pilot Power Pack & Hangover Cure' for a mere $50. Here's a preview: Step one - start drinking. Step two - stop drinking for API/Primary/Advanced, although intersperse drinking when feasible. Pretty soon, you'll be one of the best Phrog pilots out there, guarding the keg at aircrew parties and doing keg stands by the end of the evening. You could be a fighter pilot, but it's more fun to shock the pointy nose FAGs."

Well, I'm sure there are now more jet slots than phrog slots, so I guess the Phrog is finally the hardest platform to select in the Marine Corps!

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
"Hi, My name is Stinky. Do YOU want to be a Phrog Pilot? Well, you're in luck - I'll sell you the top secret 'Phrog Pilot Power Pack & Hangover Cure' for a mere $50. Here's a preview: Step one - start drinking. Step two - stop drinking for API/Primary/Advanced, although intersperse drinking when feasible. Pretty soon, you'll be one of the best Phrog pilots out there, guarding the keg at aircrew parties and doing keg stands by the end of the evening. You could be a fighter pilot, but it's more fun to shock the pointy nose FAGs."

That was funny, right up to the point where you became a douche bag

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
When did I become a douche bag? When I called Fighter Attack Guys FAGs? Or the statement about the keg stands? Funny story, my first introduction to the Wild Geese was at Beaufort. By the end of the night, the keg was surrounded by Phrog guys (the reserve bubbas from 774 and my crew from 264), and the pilots from 774 (both LtCols) were doing keg stands. The look on the F/A-18 guys faces (it was THEIR O'Club after all) was priceless...

I kid, I kid

I was laughing as I read all of this. I guess it's cool to call me a FAG since SECDEF told congress to hold up on getting rid of DADT

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about CONEX? At Fallon, a CONEX box is an EASY TARGET.

-ea6bflyr ;)

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
....Funny story, my first introduction to the Wild Geese was at Beaufort. By the end of the night, the keg was surrounded by Phrog guys (the reserve bubbas from 774 and my crew from 264), and the pilots from 774 (both LtCols) were doing keg stands. The look on the F/A-18 guys faces (it was THEIR O'Club after all) was priceless...
Yea I’m sure the Hornet guy’s faces were priceless…. A bunch of chopper dudes hanging around a keg watching hinges do keg stands isn’t really the way we roll…

S/F

Status
Not open for further replies.