• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Changing from Navy Option to USMC option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navyfan06

pilot
Hey everyone...my roommate is thinking of changing from a Navy option to a Marine Option...is this possible, even if your scholarship? Also if it is what path would you have to go about to do it? Thanks alot :)

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
yes it is, he should go talk to the MOI and AMOI. If it wa anything like my unit in college, one had to partake in the Green Side's activities for a while, then send in the package witth the MOI's recomendation.

<sigh> another one falls to the dark side. lol

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bch said:
<sigh> another one falls to the dark side. lol

You just wish you were cool enough... fear not though - you'll be flying Phrogs outta the 'Pit soon enough. You heard it here first.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
squeeze said:
You just wish you were cool enough... fear not though - you'll be flying Phrogs outta the 'Pit soon enough. You heard it here first.

Keep talking like that and you might get an unwanted visitor knocking on your door.... I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE..... LOL

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
The "pit" being Cherry Point? Like Cherry "pit?" The only phrogs there are SAR birds. We get the luxury of flying out of beautiful New River. You guys should be so damn blessed.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
phrogdriver said:
The "pit" being Cherry Point? Like Cherry "pit?" The only phrogs there are SAR birds. We get the luxury of flying out of beautiful New River. You guys should be so damn blessed.

Ah whatever... I couldn't remember which one they were at - bch knew what I was getting at. Actually... it'd be a tough call whether being in New River would be a blessing compared to K-rock or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.