• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Change in OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musiqlover

Yes, there is DEFINETELY a communication problem somewhere in the system! I sure hope they get their act together if they expect recruit more quality people!

Ed Williams

I hope they straighten all the com. problems out before i get to OSC and they arn't expecting me. That would be a treat!1
ed

Stephen

Hey guys, all this talk about OCS dates are getting me kind of nervous. I'm supposed to report on the 19th of May. It seems that everyone else on this forum is leaving in june. I hope that I don't have to go through what I did at "ACES". I'll be a tad peaved when I get down there next month and they say "Hey your class has been rescheduled", you're not supposed to come down until Sept."

Because next thursday will be my last day as a law enforcement officer. No more food discounts, no more little police officer perks, and no more steady pay checks every two weeks until I start OCS. Because right now I have all of my finances budjeted out and any delays would put a monkey wrench in my plans.

Stephen J. Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.