• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chain of Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

vballindaytona

hey all,

since ocs is only three weeks away I figured I better look at the memorization stuff ;) ... Can anbody, (pat, pap, fallon, hartman, etc.) who has recently gone through ocs give me a run through of the current names on the Chain of Command. It would be much appreciated. The new features on the site are awesome John, my hats off to ya ;) whats up to all the AW buddies I haven't talked to in a while, and thanks to the AW group for keeping me motivated during my ocs wait ! 23 days and counting !

Jonathan

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Glad you like the changes. Best of luck in OCS, enjoy the last days of freedom!

solenita72

SWO Wife
My hubby (jjfallon99) says beware saying "THIS INDOCTERNATION CANDIDATE DOES NOT KNOW BUT WILL FIND OUT SIR", because he knows one guy that has to write about four reports on things he said he would "find out". He owes them to the DI. Also, he says to private message him and he will tell you the chain of command gouge.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
A lot of what you do and respond with depends on enthusiasm. I remember getting the once over by the DI during my lovely stay at NSI, and he asked me what the General Order #3 for a sentry was, I yelled back instantly "To quit my post only when properly relieved, sir!", of course for those of you going through OCS or studying, you know that that answer is wrong, I think it was like the 5th general order, anyways, in a high stress environment, with multiple people getting smashed, and you get a question asked, you might just be able to get away with responding to a question with enthusiasm and promptly. Granted, it could of gone the other way, "WRONG!!! DROP AND START PUSHING!!", lol, but hey, nothing risked, nothing gained...

Status
Not open for further replies.