• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Car Accident - What to do

Navy Ship

Very close! It came from my insatiable desire to fix aircraft and get sorties back in the air. Unfortunately, I had that desire even when I was a young Airman (E3+) and I didn't have the maintenance prowess that I currently hold (joking!). Soooooooooo I broke some aircraft parts because I went feet first trying to fix the old girls and hence the name Bam Bam. Some of those parts were pretty expensive because I was on special misson C-130's and the F/A-22 during those years. Later on in my career I learned that they had leather bound books specially made to fix aircraft, who knew!! Plus it helped that I am 6'3 with light brown hair and blue eyes, just like the famed charchter from the Flintstones. I took it as a plus that my Cheif Master Seargant (E-9) gave me a nick name instead of recommending NJP! Good times!

Congrats on your pro rec. Your name is awesome!

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Thanks Navy Ship. Most of my cronies from the AF still call be Bam Bam. It brings back many good memories of awesome TDY's and reminds me of how creative I was when I would fill out the product quality deficiency reports on "bad" parts!

Good luck to you!