• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cancelled Summer Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcatcher5

Selected OCC 190
I just got off the phone with my OSO. He told me the summer class MIGHT be "cancelled"?? . Has anybody heard anything along this line? I only mention this because I am taking the ASTB here in the next week, but my package won't be submitted until October of 05 if the class is cancelled. How does that work? Also, how many boards do the Officer Selection Boards have a year?

sucks for us mate, no worries we'll bust in one way or the other

of course the keyword is MIGHT, but OSO's are good about that stuff. take it with a grain of salt and include it in your plans... juuust in case

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
Seems like the summer class might be cancelled every summer! I wonder if it has to do with manpower. I know with my company, they were hard pressed to find Drill Instructors, so most of the staff was plucked up from their other Marine jobs in the area. One was even brought in from the IRR!

Clux4

Banned
I have heard of instances where they join companies together on account of shortages of staff members.
This summer I heard they brought some SI from PI to help out. It was evident as they were yelling and mistakenly calling candidates recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.