• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

can you read my nrotc essay's?

Thank you

• Thank you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thank you

• Idiot

• Dumb Ass

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Both an Idiot and Dumb Ass

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had to write 2 essay's and I just want some feedback.

fizzle....Questions:
1. Why did you start a new thread when you already started another thread last week with the same request?
2. Why a poll... what the h*ll are you polling?
3. Why haven't you put in a little time & effort in giving us a minimal amount on info on your profile?

Now, your request above "I just want some feedback" ....sounds more like a demand than a request. Do you feel entitled to have any of us expend own time and effort to read and critique your essay? Well you're not. Turned me off! Roger? Out...:(

Now go back to your original thread, stop starting new ones, forget inserting stupid polls, search & read. This is a professional Naval Aviation website, not a 'teeny bopper' electronic gamesite!:rolleyes:
BzB

BUDU

If your title is indicative of your writing style, I think it's safe to say they need work.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
The plural of "essay" is "essays".
"NROTC" should be capitalized.
The beginning of a sentence should be capitalized. (e.g. Can you read my NROTC essays?)

You're welcome.

You're welcome
You're welcome.

Renegade One

None
I had to write 2 essay's and I just want some feedback.
Sure, I could do that. Sadly, I won't do that.
They're YOUR essays. They are intended to reflect YOUR English language prose, spelling and punctuation/sentence structure skills...not mine.
If you cannot yet write a clear declarative paragraph (or sentence, for that matter) about something you should feel fairly passionate about...well, there you go.
WARNING: You will be competing against folks who can do so without consulting several hundred "mentors and grammarticians" via this forum.
Harken to the advice of those kinder, gentler souls who have already posted above. Especially the one who "modified" your "poll". Welcome to the Forum.

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
Well since everyone beat me to the smartass comments I'll just ask where was the please?