• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

can a debarment prevent you from becoming an officer?

jpa140

i was wondering if anyone knows if a debarment can prevent you from becoming an officer in the military..??? what if it gets cleared????

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
That would depend on the circumstances of the disbarment.

Also, people are not "cleared" from a disbarment: a disbarment is either permanent or temporary.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
No, but illiteracy usually does

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
I think debarment is when you are no longer allowed at your favorite drinking establishment due to putting $20 in the jukebox and playing "Walking on Sunshine" over and over for a solid hour.

jpa140

debarment from not being able to enter certain military bases... ?? would you have any info OnTopTime?

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I think debarment is when you are no longer allowed at your favorite drinking establishment due to putting $20 in the jukebox and playing "Walking on Sunshine" over and over for a solid hour.

Please say you actually did this or know someone who did. It'd be annoying as hell, but for the person doing it, hilarious. I gotta remember that.

EM1

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit
I think an impossible to beat for entertainment thread just got better-er.........

ps totally doing the "walking on sunshine" thing before transferring....