• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdman

I put on the table Surf n Turf andan all you can eat buffet. I will also have to take out all my competition with a knife i made entirely out of jello. So you have no choice except I.

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
I couldn't remember where I read that... and actually, not sure what SI stands for :p

Sports Illustrated article.
Some guy flew with a Tomcat squadron, talks about his experiences and reaffirms the public's deep belief that Navy(and Marine) aviators are the most macho in the world.

Anyway, he filled two puke bags on the flight...hence "Two Bags."

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
Ah yeah, that's it. :D

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/1999/09/14/life_of_reilly/

kevin

who are these imposters? trying to steal my girl (oh hey that's a movie)...just ridiculous and uncalled for.

Ann Merke

My brother, an F-15C pilot got the callsign 'Solo' when he was flying in a group formation and he was straying just far away enough from the group that he was flying, you guessed it, Solo. I like the callsigns that emerge from f*ckups. Its better than his friend's callsign, "Ugly."

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
smgreen_125.gif
Good God you guys are cracking me up . . . keep it coming, sure beats slogging thru Navy Distance Learning!

On the (former) topic though, seems like the ones that play off your name are the ones that stick forever. Dunno if I'll carry my callsign from Mid Cruise and Stash duty on into the fleet though . . . seems to be always be generated by 0-3s and up who are actually old enough to get the joke.

ENS "Dionne" Warrick

Flynator

Back to the original subject of this thread...
Heard of a guy getting the callsign TABB ... because he brought a rather large girl to a squadron function...so TABB is an acronym for "That's a big bitch!"...of course officially it stands for something else

maverick01usn

its funny but since high school everybody knows me as maverick and im glad for that because im already used to the name. Ill see if i can sneak my "nickname" as a callsign kind of like the movie itself!

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
You do realized that you will be renamed many times if you actually make it to flight school.

Kobyra

P.S. Won't this thread ever die?

Status
Not open for further replies.