• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Calling all Navy Veterans (NAVETS) for Reserve Officer opportunities!

timothy muniz

US Navy Reserve Officer Recruiter
Hello Everyone!

I have just taken over as the Permanent Reserve Officer Recruiter in the Southeast region (Florida, Puerto Rico, & Virgin Islands). My office is located in Tampa right in front of University of South Florida. I’m searching primarily for prior Navy Officers that want to come back into the Navy Reserves. If you want to discuss the programs available or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to fielding any questions you might have!

LT Timothy Muñiz
813-564-3046

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Hello Everyone!

I have just taken over as the Permanent Reserve Officer Recruiter in the Southeast region (Florida, Puerto Rico, & Virgin Islands). My office is located in Tampa right in front of University of South Florida. I’m searching primarily for prior Navy Officers that want to come back into the Navy Reserves. If you want to discuss the programs available or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to fielding any questions you might have!

LT Timothy Muñiz
813-564-3046
You are most welcome here! Myself and @mad dog and @Griz882 would like to apply 😎 [Parody Post] (my current GS position is 'essential' and I cannot be a member of the Reserves but where were you 25 years ago?)

Carry on.

Last edited:

timothy muniz

US Navy Reserve Officer Recruiter
You are most welcome here! Myself and @mad dog and @Griz882 would like to apply 😎 [Parody Post] (my current GS position is 'essential' and I cannot be a member of the Reserves but where were you 25 years ago?)

Carry on.
😂😂😂 my designator was just created this year. Permanent Professional Recruiter (1287). This is to better fit and to accommodate the split in missions between active and reserves. Now we have our own Navy Reserve Recruiting Command (NRRC). Which still does not have an XO, and CO but should be well established in the coming year or two.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

😂😂😂 my designator was just created this year. Permanent Professional Recruiter (1287). This is to better fit and to accommodate the split in missions between active and reserves. Now we have our own Navy Reserve Recruiting Command (NRRC). Which still does not have an XO, and CO but should be well established in the coming year or two.
This seems similar to what they had around 20 years ago before they put reserve and AD together, they had some officers that did reserve recruiting forever. It seemed to work back then from what those guys said.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
haha of course our two old guys come out of the works for this one......

Good luck to you, I have and continue to feel that sticking around in the reserves after I "quit" was the best decision I've made, maybe in any career of mine.
Hey…I look way younger than either Nimitz and Halsey! I could easily return as Chief, Naval Cloud Yelling Operations.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Just a pet peeve, but why do we have to have a military acronym for "Navy veterans" (NAVETS)? Seems like we make acronyms for a lot of things that don't require them. Is it a deliberate attempt to be obscure, or is there an actual reason behind it?