• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Calling all ASTB participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpa140

I'm able to help, I took the ASTB form 4 last Friday, 20 Jan 2012.

Hey Sandlapper can you describe your experience with test form 4 compared to form 3 and 5? I have taken forms 3 and 5 and have yet been able to get a competitive score. Thank you.

Sandlapper

HH60M Pilot
Hey Sandlapper can you describe your experience with test form 4 compared to form 3 and 5? I have taken forms 3 and 5 and have yet been able to get a competitive score. Thank you.
I've only taken the ASTB once and it was the form 4 so I really have nothing to compare it too at all. My OSO sent me a study guide, I have some civilian flight raitings so all the aviation stuff was easy. Math was easy but the time beat me.

jbalesi

"Poop Dick"
None
I've only taken the ASTB once and it was the form 4 so I really have nothing to compare it too at all. My OSO sent me a study guide, I have some civilian flight raitings so all the aviation stuff was easy. Math was easy but the time beat me.

Sandlapper, could you please send me the study guides you have?

Jacob.Balesi@EU.Navy.Mil

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.