• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

buzz santa monica pier = jail

brownshoe

Contributor
Woah, woah, woah. Milwaukee's Best is "the cheap shit". Miller Lite is just the low calorie alternative that provides cold filtered great taste!
You don't really believe that, do you? Sadly, it's all the Doc will allow me to drink. ( I do sneak in a hard "single malt" occasionally.:))

CAMike

None
Contributor
OK. So Skeeter was not who and what he claimed. Some think his first name is Fred. I for one think he may be the real life Fred Garvin that the old SNL character was based on.

At least the So Cal Free Air Show pilot has actually flown an aircraft. I think Mr So Cal has .01% more street credibility than our imposter Fred Garvin.

If I was on the pier that day I would have yelled too. Get me two F--- Beers and quick while I sit down and enjoy the show! Silence on the pier! In an irrational frenzied SWO manner of course.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I thought skeeterman was the guy who posted doctored pics of himself providing L-39 support for an airshow, with claims of having flown with USAF TPS. Maybe I'm getting him confused with someone else, but that guy did fly jets as well......just didn't have the background to back up his claims.

brownshoe

Contributor
I thought skeeterman was the guy who posted doctored pics of himself providing L-39 support for an airshow, with claims of having flown with USAF TPS. Maybe I'm getting him confused with someone else, but that guy did fly jets as well......just didn't have the background to back up his claims.
Is the guy you're thinking about, Allen Smith? (I posted this link earlier in this thread): http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1268.htm (Scoll down to his name.)

OSUbeaver

Time to musk up
pilot
Love the call sign on his jacket "Hollywood" and the woman's comment "He's like 10 feet above"...hardly.