• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bush Administration Rallies Behind Gay Service Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

handjive

Blue speedo... check!
pilot
Fewer joining, or less pressure to get them out? Maybe "W" likes them after all...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm willing to bet they're not rushing to get them out considering we're already stretched as it is.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Or ... do the math. Perhaps many (most?) of the "Don't ask - Don't tell" brigade -- my former squadron, BTW, are already "OUT" (please excuse the expression) of the service.

In any case --- who cares ?????
.... as long as "they" ... i.e., geeks, pervos, chinks, spics, wops, wogs, hymies, lesbos, fags, straights, surfers, zips, cheerleaders, slopes, white trash, French, cryps, bloods, televagelists, CO's, XO's, dweebs, Limeys, Aussies, politicians, Jesse Jackson, lawyers, sex offenders, Iranians, angry old white men ( I gotta' stop, I am exhausted) --- in fact, ALL GOD's CHILDREN --- DO THEIR JOB ??? Is that not what it is all about ???

We%20are%20the%20world.jpg

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
anim_lol.gif

Who's the first to get A) offended by his post or B) offended they weren't included

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
Or maybe the thought of going to war scared the gay right out of them...by the way, the little naked girl in the middle just winked at me...is that weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.