• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Build an airplane with parts bought by the Navy?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hornets to Oceanography? Was that by choice? And just how the hell was he able to order parts for his plane?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was wondering that too. Was he just ordering consumables?

$40-67k worth? It is hard enough ordering ink cartridges for a copier, maybe he spent his off time at work as an oceanographer mastering the Navy's supply system instead of surfing Facebook and AW?

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
$40K - $67K really isn't that much when talking about aircraft parts. I'm with Gatordev, we're probably talking about consumables. But considering we're cann'ing consumables these days because the supply train is so utterly F'd.... that kinda makes this more impressive.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
$40K - $67K really isn't that much when talking about aircraft parts. I'm with Gatordev, we're probably talking about consumables. But considering we're cann'ing consumables these days because the supply train is so utterly F'd.... that kinda makes this more impressive.

Exactly. Half of me wants to prosecute the guy, the other half just wants to make him pay it back, promote him, and give him a SuppO job.