• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Brownshoe’s Hovel Is For Sale.

brownshoe

Contributor
Hey ya never know. One of you just might be getting out and relocating to the beautiful XXXX, XXXXX area.

I just can’t take it anymore! Neighbors over all the time for happy hour, kids begging for water and sodas while they play in my yard. I’m outta here!:D

Link:
(John if this isn’t okay please just delete this post.)

brownshoe

Contributor
Beautiful home.

Thank you, Lucy. My great grandfather built this house and lived here. I grew up down the street and my family goes back here four generations. My house is tiny compared to some of the other homes here in Buckeystown.

Steve

brownshoe

Contributor
Where are you headed?
Actually I’ve been looking at homes in a place called “Crestwood Village” here in Frederick. It’s for over 55, and most of the maintenance is included in the HOA fee. No more grass to mow, no snow to shovel and light maintenance is included in the HOA fee.

All kidding aside this house is way too big for me, I’m like a BB in a boxcar here. I do love it. But this house requires way too much maintenance. I’ll still be here (in the area) if anyone wants to stop by for some “home cooking.’” Good grub. Plenty of farms and meat markets nearby. (BzB likes the locally available jams and jellies.)

Steve

Flugelman

Contributor
I just can’t take it anymore! Neighbors over all the time for happy hour, kids begging for water and sodas while they play in my yard. I[/quote]

I get this mental picture, Steve...

Lawn2.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor

That's about right. (Only kidding. I love em.)

BTW... did you try and track that poser? I've been a bit busy. What with my house and all.

Steve

Flugelman

Contributor
That's about right. (Only kidding. I love em.)

BTW... did you try and track that poser? I've been a bit busy. What with my house and all.

Steve

Didn't find much but haven't given up on it. Been kinda busy selling Mom's house the last couple of weks. It was only on the market for 10 days before we had an offer within $900 of what we were asking. Amazing, in thes market. I'm smilin'.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Now I'm certain I've driven past your house. Dated a girl who lived out past buckeystown before I met devil woman.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Steve-Ben2.jpg
I just can’t take it anymore! Neighbors over all the time for happy hour, kids begging for water and sodas while they play in my yard. I’m outta here!:D

Meh, given your relationship w/ "Little Ben", I didn't buy that for a nano-second! BTW, should have his (VX-31, CDR Mike's 'ol Sqdn) ballcap to you shortly.
BzB

brownshoe

Contributor
BrownShoe, how'd yesterday's Open House go?
BzB

It went fine (I was hiding out at my office for the two hours it was open). There were nine couples that went through the house. One of the families that went through the house is supposed to make an offer. We’ll see. The realtor told me not to expect too much activity until the house had been on the market for a few weeks. Meantime I’m still putting up with the neighbors and the kids.:D (Come to think of it, it is Miller time back here.;))

Steve