• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Brand new Navy wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

supplywife

Adyson Elizabeth born 2/25/2007
Hello all, my name is Jackie, and my husband was recently accepted into the Navy Supply Corps. He is doing the BDCP program and we will garduate form Oklahoma State University May of 2005. I am really excited to meet other spouses, and hopefullt learn alot of what to expect for OCS and deplyoments. I have been shyly reading through this forum and have quickly learned that I have a lot to learn about the military. I hope you will all help me learn the "lingo" and help me to be the best wife I can to my new husband, Quentin. I know we are a ways out from 2005, but I would really like to make as many friends as early as possible!!

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
Congratulations! I'll PM Kathy and have her add you to the private spouses corner, and ask her to PM you to let you know when she has!

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Hi Jackie!

You've been added to the private spouses corner.
icon_smile.gif

Kathy

gagirl

Hey Jackie and welcome to the Navy and Supply!

My husband is in his 7th week starting tomorrow and he is also in Supply. I don't know much about Supply, but I'm ready to learn too. I can't wait for them to go over some stuff with John and figure all this out.

John doesn't know whether he wants subs or to get in the atlantic fleet. I guess it's not up to him, but if he does get a choice I don't know what he would take.
Feel free to ask any questions and we have quite a few pros on here that can help out.
Tell Quentin CONGRATULATIONS!!
Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.