• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boy tells of pilot's experiences (his past life)

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
I found this article thought it was interesting, Idk if it's been shared already but here it is:

"James Leininger's parents want their 8-year-old son to have a great life -- his own life. But for the past 5 1/2 years, the Louisiana boy has been reliving pieces of the life of another James -- Lt. James McCready Huston, a World War II fighter pilot from Uniontown who was killed near Iwo Jima more than 50 years before James was born.

At 2 1/2 years old, James began expressing aviation knowledge that surpassed not just a typical toddler's ability, but that of his parents.
"

Article= http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dailycourier/news/s_463166.html

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
b9-a.jpg

"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! WILL ROBINSON!"

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I was curious, a big doubter but read the book. My thing was the kid could have been watching Discovery or the History Channel, reading books but once I read the story, not likely. The story is plausible but and this is a large BUT, are the parents being truthful? It is absolutely possible to come up with the story but using this unknown FM-2 pilot from an unknown family, getting his last living relative involved, the living squadron mates involved, etc, tough act to do. Read the book then judge. Interesting no doubt.