• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boston Marathon Terrorists Engaged.

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
MIT policeman KIA after stumbling upon their stash resulting in gunfight.

Terrorist #1 (dark hat) shot, KIA at a (of all places) Jewish hospital.

Terrorist #2 (white hat) on the run.

3 more explosions with military grade explosives, hurled at police during car chase in a carjacked vehicle with hostage in backseat ultimately released at gas station. 2 of them were grenades, 1 was another pressure cooker bomb hurled out window at police.

Possible 3rd terrorist.

www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gunshots-reported-on-mit-campus/false

www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-area-violence/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Chechens? Shit. I hope these two acted alone. After the Belsen massacre, I think I'd prefer Al Qaeda over Chechens.

exNavyOffRec

It is unfortunate that a MIT officer lost his life, the story on this was bizarre in that the other officer in another part of town that was seriously injured was in the same police academy class.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Oh God, here we go again...

No trips down the poorly-thought-out analogy railroad, please.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
I hope that catch him alive for many reasons, not the least of which is that the false flag and other conspiracy theorists are already have a field day with this, and if both suspects are dead, it will just feed their ridiculous paranoia.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
+1.

I want to know why and what their plan was here. It seems pretty bizarre and amateurish to be some great scheme.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Two imbeciles who decided to go out in a blaze of glory. If they were indeed jihadists, it shows what their movement has been reduced to after a decade of being on the run. It has gone from SPECTRE-style spectaculars to idiots taking extremist websites too seriously.