• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boston Marathon Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the coverage I saw, I'm guessing the two explosions at the marathon finish line were suicide bombers, but none of that has been confirmed.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why don't we let the professionals do their work and quit guessing who might have done it and how?

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
If the professionals had been doing thier work in the first place this would not have happened. How many Billions of $$$ have we sunk into the DHS?? And some asshole or asshole's still manages to plant and detonate explosive devices at a highly televised sporting event?

DHS = FAIL.

"We" have to be right 100% of the time and "they" only have to get lucky once.

To say that something like this could never happen if people were doing their jobs properly is an incredibly naive opinion considering the types of the threats we are facing.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It would be nice if these Saudi's would just blow themselves up and stop taking others with them.

If the professionals had been doing thier work in the first place this would not have happened. How many Billions of $$$ have we sunk into the DHS?? And some asshole or asshole's still manages to plant and detonate explosive devices at a highly televised sporting event?

DHS = FAIL.

So much stupid in such a short time. I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
It would be nice if these Saudi's would just blow themselves up and stop taking others with them.

Seriously man? We have PLENTY of home-growns that could have done this. Since we're speculating wildly I'm throwing my uneducated and ignorant guess in the ring for a manifesto surfacing from a right wing extremist. It was Patriot Day in Boston and tax day to boot.

CharlieMike

Wannabe
The wife of a teacher of mine ran the marathon and finished about 25 minutes before the bombs went off...

Scary stuff.

Shpion1

Contributor

DHS = FAIL.

This post = FAIL

You have no effin idea what it takes to keep this nation safe from terrorist threats, and the good work that thousands of people put into it. If you did, you'd realize the magnitude of the task and that it's not an issue of Billions of $$$, or DHSs fault etc etc.

MasterBates

I think it's fuckin' aliens.

Or the start of the zombie apocalypse...
images

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is why people like you are dangerously ignorant, both concerning security and civil liberties. Haven't you ever considered what the terrorists looked like that attacked Mumbi or Beslan, or their nationality? I'll give you a hint, they don't look middle eastern. They all didn't travel to training camps in Afghanistan either.

Status
Not open for further replies.