• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boston Globe's 2009 in Pictures

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have no problem with people who disagree with our political leadership, I welcome it. It is part of what makes this country great and makes for an interesting and engaged citizenry. But you are going a bit beyond that:

I am disgusted by the first several, save a couple, and most especially what has been claimed as the number one picture. Absofuckinlutely disgusting......I hate what the pathetic people of this country have become. Utterly worthless beings.............His name is not in my oath, only the position he currently and finitely holds is in my oath unfortunately, officers in my beloved Corps did not have to swear to this but only to the Constitution. If he would like to make the same mistake Adolf Hitler did, .......

What is so absolutely fucking disgusting about it? It's a picture for chrissakes, not requirement to be indoctrinated into a cult. And why all of the invective to your fellow citizens? Why are they utterly worthless and pathetic beings? A pretty arrogant and simple-minded claim from someone with so little experience, though I would argue that anyone making that claim is arrogant and simple-minded. Or do you really think that your short experience in your beloved Corps has given you the entitlement to pass judgement on your fellow citizens? Either way, it is pretty sad you think so little of your fellow countrymen.

P.S. Goodwin's law......you lose.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
#38 is fucking awesome.

Tone really is everything, especially on the internets, I guess.